1. Tuition fee is charged for all twelve months of the academic year and must be paid on time. After last date a stipulated fine will be applicable.
2. Names of the students whose fees remain unpaid for more than two months will be struck off the rolls. If they are re-admitted they must pay all fees and fines due as also the admission fee.
3. Students attending school for even a part of a term must pay the tuition and other fees as prescribed.
4. Fees for the term of the academic year i.e. March and April shall be paid in advance in the month of March only.
5. On no account will a transfer certificate be issued to a student who has not fully paid all arrears of fees including the term fees of the year in which the TC is to be given.
6. Fees once paid cannot be refunded, if the student attends school even for one day.
7. All fees are to be paid in cash / DD only.
8. During vacations the Office is open for payment of fees etc. between 9-00 AM and 12 Noon except on Sundays and office holidays and on Saturdays between 9-00 AM to 11-00 AM.